Future Bilingual School is in the process of recruiting teaching staff for the academic year of 2020/2021. The school welcomes applications from; talented and experienced, fluent English speaking teachers.
- For overseas teachers;
- Free housing (single/family).
- Private medical insurance.
- Tax free salary.
- Transportation to school
- Summer holiday return ticket.
- Baggage allowance.
- Salary calculation is based upon applicant’s previous experience as a full time teacher, and relevant university degree(s) to the position applied for.
- All applicants require a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and relevant transcripts.
- Fluent English language proficiency is mandatory.
- All teachers must have a bachelor’s degree in the subject area they wish to teach.
- Teaching assistants require a bachelor’s degree in education.
If found suitable for a current job opening, the below documents will need to be provided in order to be considered for the position;
- A cover letter summarizing your interest in the position, no more than one page in length.
- A current resume.
- Copies of all degrees earned.
- Validated and attested university degree/s.
- Copies of transcripts.
- Two reference letters.
- Experience letters from previous employers.
- Previous ministry of education approval if having taught in Kuwait previously.
- Passport copy (valid for no less than two years) and a copy of the civil id for local hires.
Please submit all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org