Our students will aim to:
- Develop social and interpersonal skills by involvement in Future Bilingual School life.
- Seek knowledge and foster critical thinking to become life-long learners.
- Develop a positive work ethic to enrich their character and self-worth.
- Value the importance of achieving their optimum physical and intellectual potential.
- Be articulate, analytical, expressive, and receptive communicators in both Arabic and English languages.
- Respect and celebrate cultural diversity through curricular and co-curricular programs.
- Develop their learning potential through a 21st Century thinking environment.
- Become responsible, contributing members of a global society.